Explore together. Grow together.™
Stokke® Xplory®’s innovative design brings your child up and closer to parents, and also away from dust. The innovative height optimizes eye contacts and bonding between parent and baby, and toddlers enjoy a more interesting panoramic view. Just as exciting, the height allows it to function as a high chair so dining out, meeting friends at a café and other social activities are more enjoyable for all. Being higher up also means easy handling for parents in caring for the child – no need to bend over! Easy to maneuver and extremely stable, it also features adjustable 2-way seating, a footrest that grows with the child, and 2-wheel mode to carry up and down the stairs. The Stokke® Xplory® is the only urban stroller you’ll ever need.
- Innovative, stylish, and attractive design.
- Made in Europe from lightweight aluminum and automobile-grade polymer.
- Seat designed to be used from birth to 45 lbs. or 3-4 Yrs.
- Height adjustable seat brings the child up closer to the parent.
- Easy to handle and maneuver.
- Two way facing suitable baby’s needs as they grow.
- 5 seat reclining positions.
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet.
- Height and angle adjustable handle provides the best ergonomic solution to any size parent.
- Depth adjustable baby pad offers soft, but firm support to a tiny back.
- Soft padded seat gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Foldable visor provides extra protection from wind and light.
- Comes with an adjustable five-point harness.
- Meets US and international safety standards.
- 3-year warranty.
- No cross bar between wheels allowing longer stride.
- Single brake solution for both wheels.
- Water repellent canopy fabric with ventilation.
- Large shopping bag with expandable mesh pocket inside.
- Available in 6 textile colors: beige, red, blue, dark navy, purple, and green.
- Car seat adapters available for Graco® Snugride, PegPerego® Primo Viaggio SIP and SIP 30/30, and Maxi Cosi® Mico