Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair
TRIPP TRAPP® from STOKKE® The chair that grows with the child™
When Peter Opsvik started to work on the STOKKE TRIPP TRAPP high chair
, his aim was for children of all sizes to be able to sit in the natural way at the family table with their elbows at table height. STOKKE TRIPP TRAPP is fully adjustable in both height and depth, and is the first high chair that can actually grow with your child. Your child can sit comfortably and the family table becomes the biggest and best tray ever put in front of the children's high chair.
Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair Features
- Features The original award winning Stokke Tripp Trapp highchair.
- The Tripp Trapp djusts to be used when a child is ready to sit on his own (around 6 months) through adulthood.
- Seat and footrest are adjustable to the size of your child on all Tripp Trapp chairs.
- Ergonomically designed to provide stability, comfort and confidence.
- Made of cultivated beechwood, providing strong, solid and durable product.
- The Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair meets US and international safety standards.
- Five-point safety harness is available on all Stokke Tripp Trapp high chairs.
- JPMA certified.
- Holds up to 300 Lbs.
- 9 Wood finishes.
- The Stokke Tripp Trapp comes with a 7-year warranty on all wooden components.
- Dimensions: H 31” x D 19.25” x W 18”
- Read the research study from Cornell University to find how STOKKE TRIPP TRAPP helps improve preschool children’s functioning while sitting.